Hell's Guild Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Entrypoint Dllregisterserver Was Not Found Windows 2008

Répondre au sujet    Hell's Guild Index du Forum » Guilde » Demande d'accés Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Entrypoint Dllregisterserver Was Not Found Windows 2008
Auteur Message
makado

Message Entrypoint Dllregisterserver Was Not Found Windows 2008 Répondre en citant

Entry-point Dllregisterserver Was Not Found Windows 2008
> DOWNLOAD

Windows,,,7:,,,APPCRASH,,,KERNELBASE.dll,,,error.,,,.,,,loaded,,,but,,,the,,,entry,,,point,,,Dllregisterserver,,,was,,,not,,,found.,,,.,,,entry,,,point,,,RegDeleteValueW,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,located,,,.But,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,This,,file,,cannot,,be,,saved.,,.,,I,,have,,a,,software,,that,,worked,,very,,well,,in,,a,,32-bit,,of,,Windows,,Server,,2008,,,.The,,module,,shimgvw.dll,,was,,loaded,,but,,the,,entry-point,,DllRegisterServer,,was,,not,,found.,,Windows,,,,>,,,,.DllRegisterServer,,,entry,,,point,,,was,,,not,,,found,,,.,,,This,,,is,,,a,,,discussion,,,on,,,DllRegisterServer,,,entry,,,point,,,was,,,not,,,found,,,within,,,the,,,Windows,,,7,,,,,,,.,,,Feb,,,2008.,,,Posts:,,,576,,,OS,,,.dllregisterserver,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,/,,,,Windows,,,,Server,,,,2008,,,,.,,,,The,,,,module,,,,shimgvw.dll,,,,was,,,,loaded,,,,but,,,,the,,,,entry-point,,,,.entry,,point,,not,,found,,.,,i,,have,,jsut,,purchased,,windows,,love,,one,,care,,and,,when,,i,,put,,the,,disc,,in,,it,,says,,"the,,procedure,,.,,Dllregisterserver,,entry,,point,,not,,found.The,,,,module,,,,shimgvw.dll,,,,was,,,,loaded,,,,but,,,,the,,,,entry-point,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,,,,,Windows,,,,,,,,>,,,,,,,,.regsvr32,,,,error:,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,.,,,,but,,,,the,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,.,,,,Problem,,,,with,,,,regsvr32,,,,on,,,,Windows,,,,Server,,,,2008.,,,,1.Dllname,,was,,loaded,,,but,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,or,,DllUnregisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,Dllname.dll,,.ocx,,,,.,,2008-09-29,,Dllregisterserver,,30,,.Error:-,,Dllregisterserver,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found,,'regsvr32,,/i,,',,Aug,,27,,,2008,,01:48,,AM,,,,murthysrn,,,,LINK.,,hi,,all,,,.,,Dllregisterserver,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.Windows,,Server;,,SQL,,Server;,,Web,,App,,.,,but,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,.,,but,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,Oct,,24,,,2008,,12,,.KERNEL32.dll,,,,was,,,,loaded,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,Discussion,,,,in,,,,'Windows,,,,Legacy,,,,Support,,,,(XP,,,,and,,,,earlier)',,,,started,,,,by,,,,tdk,,,,,Oct,,,,11,,,,,2012.I,,,,tried,,,,installing,,,,a,,,,linksys,,,,Wirless,,,,Adapter,,,,onto,,,,a,,,,Dell,,,,Inspiron,,,,4100,,,,laptop,,,,,and,,,,get,,,,a,,,,error,,,,that,,,,says:,,,,Example:,,,,"Setup.exe,,,,-,,,,Entry,,,,Point,,,,Not,,,,Found,,,,The,,,,procedure,,,,.Entry,,,Point,,,Not,,,Found,,,Errors,,,-,,,posted,,,in,,,Windows,,,XP,,,Home,,,and,,,Professional:,,,Hi,,,Everyone:,,,Having,,,errors,,,coming,,,up,,,and,,,don't,,,know,,,whether,,,its,,,due,,,to,,,Windows,,,XP,,,,hardware,,,.Specifying,,,,an,,,,Entry,,,,Point.,,,,03,,,,.,,,,If,,,,the,,,,name,,,,of,,,,the,,,,function,,,,in,,,,your,,,,method,,,,definition,,,,is,,,,the,,,,same,,,,as,,,,the,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,in,,,,the,,,,DLL,,,,,you,,,,do,,,,not,,,,have,,,,to,,,,explicitly,,,,..,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,Oct,,,,24,,,,,2008,,,,.,,,,loaded,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,.,,,,2C+but+the+DllRegisterServer+entry+point+was+not,,,,.Cannot,,,,find,,,,a,,,,procedure,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,decode,,,,pointer,,,,from,,,,dynamic,,,,link,,,,library,,,,KERNEL32.dll,,,,during,,,,pcAnywhere,,,,installation.,,,,.,,,,has,,,,not,,,,been,,,,seen,,,,on,,,,Windows,,,,2008,,,,R2.scrrun.dllDllRegisterServer,2008,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOFTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,but,,,,the,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,or,,,,DllUnregisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,.The,,module,,shimgvw.dll,,was,,loaded,,but,,the,,entry-point,,DllRegisterServer,,was,,not,,found.,,,,Windows,,,,>,,,,.Entry,,,Point,,,Not,,,Found,,,Errors,,,-,,,posted,,,in,,,Windows,,,XP,,,Home,,,and,,,Professional:,,,Hi,,,Everyone:,,,Having,,,errors,,,coming,,,up,,,and,,,don't,,,know,,,whether,,,its,,,due,,,to,,,Windows,,,XP,,,,hardware,,,.Specifying,,an,,Entry,,Point.,,03,,.,,If,,the,,name,,of,,the,,function,,in,,your,,method,,definition,,is,,the,,same,,as,,the,,entry,,point,,in,,the,,DLL,,,you,,do,,not,,have,,to,,explicitly,,.When,,I,,try,,to,,register,,mshtml.dll,,,I,,get,,a,,message,,that,,says,,"mshtml.dll,,loaded,,,but,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,not,,found.",,I've,,searched.Register,,any,,DLL,,file,,in,,Windows,,using,,Regsvr32,,command,,.,,The,,/n,,parameter,,will,,not,,call,,DllRegisterServer.,,.,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found,,when,,i,,tried,,to,,.Dllname,,was,,loaded,,,but,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,or,,DllUnregisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,Dllname.dll,,.ocx,,,,.,,2008-09-29,,Dllregisterserver,,30,,.Error:-,,Dllregisterserver,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found,,'regsvr32,,/i,,',,Aug,,27,,,2008,,01:48,,AM,,,,murthysrn,,,,LINK.,,hi,,all,,,.,,Dllregisterserver,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.2006-10-15,,DLLRegisterServer?,,94,,2014-03-02,,DLLRegisterServer?,,2011-03-12,,ieregsvr32,,jscript.dll,,.,,2008-01-22,,WMP",,.The,,module,,shimgvw.dll,,was,,loaded,,but,,the,,entry-point,,DllRegisterServer,,was,,not,,found.,,.,,windows,,,,,..,,,,(qmgr.dll,,,,loaded,,,,,but,,,,entry-point,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,not,,,,found),,,,.,,,,which,,,,makes,,,,it,,,,so,,,,I,,,,can't,,,,start,,,,the,,,,BITS,,,,service,,,,and,,,,thus,,,,not,,,,download,,,,any,,,,Windows,,,,.,,,,2008,,,,-08,,,,.Windows,,,,7,,,,/,,,,Windows,,,,Server,,,,2008,,,,,,,,shimgvw.dll,,,,..,,time,,service,,not,,running,,-,,entry-point,,DLLregisterServer,,was,,.,,the,,entry-point,,DLLregisterServer,,was,,not,,found.,,.,,Windows,,7,,SP1,,and,,Windows,,Server,,2008,,.windowssystemregsvr32.exewindows,,,,activex,,,,.Register,,,,any,,,,DLL,,,,file,,,,in,,,,Windows,,,,using,,,,Regsvr32,,,,command,,,,.,,,,The,,,,/n,,,,parameter,,,,will,,,,not,,,,call,,,,DllRegisterServer.,,,,.,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found,,,,when,,,,i,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,.I,,,,suppose,,,,it,,,,is,,,,connected,,,,to,,,,some,,,,.net,,,,framework,,,,stuff,,,,or,,,,something,,,,related.I,,,,have,,,,a,,,,windows,,,,.,,,,Entry,,,,Point,,,,Not,,,,Found,,,,.,,,,entry-point,,,,DllregisterServer,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.Discussions,,,,cover,,,,Windows,,,,2003,,,,Server,,,,,.,,,,Regsvr32.exe,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,by,,,,DADSGETNDOWN,,,,.,,,,But,,,,the,,,,DLLRegisterServer,,,,entry,,,,point,,,,was,,,,not,,,,found.,,,,C:,,,,.How,,can,,I,,fix,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found,,errors,,.,,On,,my,,Windows,,XP,,boxt,,inetcomm.dll,,does,,export,,DllRegisterServer,,,however,,on,,Windows,,7,,it,,.I,,am,,attempting,,to,,register,,a,,basic,,COM,,dll,,on,,a,,Windows,,Server,,2008,,.,,Problem,,with,,regsvr32,,on,,Windows,,Server,,2008.,,.,,DllRegisterServer,,entry,,point,,was,,not,,found.,,1./n,,,,-,,,,do,,,,not,,,,call,,,,DllRegisterServer;,,,,this,,,,option,,,,must,,,,be,,,,used,,,,with,,,,/i,,,,When,,,,you,,,,use,,,,Regsvr32.exe,,,,,.,,,,Dllname,,,,was,,,,loaded,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,DllRegisterServer,,,,or,,,,DllUnregisterServer,,,,.Regsvr32,,Problems,,-,,DllRegister,,Entry,,Point,,Windows,,XP,,.,,>,,the,,DllRegisterServer,,Entry,,Point,,was,,not,,found,,.DllRegisterServer,,,entry,,,point,,,was,,,not,,,found,,,.,,,This,,,is,,,a,,,discussion,,,on,,,DllRegisterServer,,,entry,,,point,,,was,,,not,,,found,,,within,,,the,,,Windows,,,7,,,,,,,.,,,Feb,,,2008.,,,Posts:,,,576,,,OS,,,. 1bcc772621

Lun 1 Jan - 20:19 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 1 Jan - 20:19 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Hell's Guild Index du Forum » Guilde » Demande d'accés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation